Friday, April 22, 2011

What this Blog is

...and more importantly, what it isn't.

I suppose it's worth it to take a moment to explain what this blog is all about, and explain a few things about my writing.

Firstly, I don't review things. I don't enjoy doing that, and more importantly I don't consider myself an authority on what other people find fun.

I will be giving my opinion on what I think is fun. I don't plan on tearing down someone else for not enjoying what I do, thought I can't say I won't question it.

I think the most important thing to establish is that this is my opinion, and as obvious as that may sound I find it's incredibly difficult in a genre that likes to throw around the terms "fanboy" and "hater" to find anyone that understand what an opinion entails. I don't particularly care if anyone agrees with me, and I enjoy the debates far more than agreement.

Personal attacks will be deleted. Troll posts will be deleted.

As for the pen name? My first MMORPG character was in City of Heroes, and based off of a Scarecrow. I enjoyed the avatar, and decided to keep it.

And that's that. I hope you enjoy, or at least find my writing interesting enough to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment